Behind the glitz, glamour and hooves is YOU.
You'll be rolling out the green carpet for some of the best horses in the world.
Picture yourself as a Groundsperson joining our Racecourse Grounds team, responsible for maintaining the beautiful Goodwood Racecourse throughout the year.
You'll get involved in everything from irrigating the racing surface and lawns, to tractor work and mowing and strimming.
What do you need to be successful?
- Substantial grounds-keeping experience
- You'll be trained and competent on a range of groundscare equipment and tractors
- Racing/Equine experience would advantageous
- Due to the rural location of the Goodwood Racecourse, your own or reliable transport is essential.
Occasional weekend work and flexibility in working hours may be required, especially during our busy events season.
Seasonal overtime is available.
What you'll get:
- A company pension with employer contributions
- Discounted products and services from across the estate
- Free gym and health club membership
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
- A beautifully unique environment.
- Overtime payments for extra hours worked during the events season