Full time Experienced Racing Secretary/PA required for busy flat racing yard in Lambourn.
Richard Hughes Racing is looking for a PA/Secretary to join the team. This is a varied and exciting position for a very organised and efficient person with ambition and drive to develop the role and make it your own.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- All racing administration including entries and declarations both at home and abroad.
- HR including inductions and staff hostel management
- PA duties for the trainer and his family
- Diary management
- Ability to use Microsoft office and confidence to use other software packages
- Maintenance of website and social media platforms
- Experience with payroll would be advantageous
- You will need excellent communication skills as a large part of the job will be liaising with owners and other members of the team.
- Will involve some weekend work
Please apply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 27.06.22
More searches like this
- Horse Care Racing Secretary Full Time jobs in Hungerford
- Office and Administration Racing Secretary Full Time jobs in Hungerford
- Office Racing Secretary Full Time jobs in Hungerford
- Secretarial Racing Secretary Full Time jobs in Hungerford
- Business Development Racing Secretary Full Time jobs in Hungerford