Brighton Racecourse are looking for a enthusiastic Grounds Person to join their team. The Grounds person will be responsible for the preparation and presentation of the race track, stables, estates grounds and other facilities.
If you love the great outdoors, enjoy the sporting environment and are looking to become part of a great team then this is the role for you.
This role is a permanent contract working 40 hours per week to start as soon as possible.
Your normal hours of work in any 5 days out of 7 are:
- Summer Hours 42.5 per week (1 April –30 September inclusive) 7.30am – 4.30pm.
- Winter Hours 37.5 per week (1 October – 31 March inclusive) 8.00am – 4.00pm
We would consider a part time application for this role.
What we offer….
- 2 x Annual Membership badges (after successful probation) to use at all ARC courses
- Discounted food and days out at our courses
- Development programmes
- Employee assistant scheme
- Discretionary bonus schemes
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free onsite parking
To learn more about our company and this exciting opportunity apply today.
At ARC, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.