Customer Service Role at Racingbreaks.com
Racing Breaks are Europe's largest racing travel business, offering ticket inclusive and hospitality packages to all major UK and Ireland racecourses including Cheltenham, Aintree, Punchestown, Newmarket, Leopardstown, Epsom, Ascot, Goodwood and York. We also offer international horse racing abroad packages to Meydan in Dubai, Longchamp, Keeneland, Santa Anita, Kentucky and Melbourne. Racing Breaks is a young fast growing company, that sits under the Palatinate Group, with a small team passionate about horse racing.
As Customer Service Specialist you will be responsible for all aspects of post sales booking support, with a particular focus on post sales amendments and booking changes. On a daily basis you will be speaking to customers and suppliers making changes to bookings, resolving frontline complaints, taking payments and ensuring all elements of a booking are fully confirmed. Working in a fast paced and challenging environment you will always offer a fantastic level of service encouraging customer loyalty and ensuring the Racing Breaks brand values are represented at all times.
- To action any booking amendments, keeping the customers updated at all times
- To answer telephone queries, emails and chat efficiently, maintaining a high standard of professionalism and courtesy whether an internal or external customer
- To liaise with our venues to ensure availability and confirm bookings
- To investigate and resolve frontline customer complaints
- To provide customers with all information required for their holiday - such as confirmations and vouchers.
- To ensure any payments are taken and recorded within the booking system in line with terms and conditions and company procedures.
- To ensure any quotes provided are accurate and recorded within relevant systems.
- To identify and maximise any revenue earnings through upselling.
- To ensure any refunds are requested in a timely manner following correct company procedures
In return for this we offer:
Lively and vibrant central London office in Farringdon Career progression Training and development Regular trips/events to the races (both domestic and overseas) Company team-building activities Sales incentives such as trips to horse racing events, attending live football and rugby games Basic salary: from £24,000. There is also the chance to work on a hybrid basis, working from the office and home
Apply for Customer Service Role at Racingbreaks.com
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly