As part of our continued success we are looking for a talented Junior Accounts Administrator to join our fast-paced team and play a pivotal role in the next stage of our company’s growth and help us to continue to develop as Europe's largest racing travel businesses.
The Junior Accounts Administrator will report to the Managing Director and Accounts Manager. You will perform the day to day processing of accounts payable transactions to ensure that finances are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner. You will be in charge of the day to day accounts of the whole company and be comfortable working by yourself to solve problems
- Updating Cashbook from Bacs transactions from customers and suppliers
- Verify that invoices match what is in the booking system
- Allocating customer receipts into booking CRM
- Prepare the payment run on a weekly basis
- Deal with supplier queries.
- Data enter invoices for payments
- Manage the weekly BACS Payment Run
- Report and manage supplier commission reconciliation
- Sales Agent commission reports
- Month end reconciliation
- Working with accounts manager to organise month end stats
- Strong Accounts Payable experience
- Prior working knowledge of Sage 200 advantageous.
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel at intermediate or advanced level.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Be honest and trustworthy and aware of the importance of confidentiality
- Ability to work well under pressure and be flexible