Business Development Rep in Equine Technology
ARIONEO is a French company specialized in the development and commercialization of health & performance analysis tools for the equine athlete. We provide electronic wearables using proprietary softwares and algorithms around horse physiology along with web and mobile interfaces with optimal design for data analysis. Our products and services are developed and tested by experts in their fields, including, but not limited to biomechanics PHDs, experienced veterinarians and equine professionals to ensure superior accuracy and efficiency of our algorithms.
Our mission is to optimize performance while monitoring health and improving the well-being of our horses using breakthrough technologies. With presence in over 30 countries and working with nearly 500 trainers worldwide, our pioneer prevention and performance monitoring system, the EQUIMETRE, is now in its acceleration phase! We are now looking for a dynamic & passionate individual to join our team and contribute to our international expansion.
The Opportunity: We have an exciting opportunity for a business development representative to join our European Sales team. As such, you will be responsible for the prospection and acquisition of new UK customers with a particular focus on racehorse trainers. You will boost EQUIMETRE’s business proposition and help ARIONEO become the leading wearable technology provider in the UK horse racing industry. This position would be in direct contact with our sales team under the direction of the UK sales manager.
What you’ll be doing :
- Selling EQUIMETRE to all type of trainers (flat, national hunt or harness);
- Prospecting, initiating and nurturing business relationships to generate new business opportunities;
- Owning the sales cycle from lead generation to closing;
- Targeting key decision-makers to determine buying readiness and timeline;
- Coordinating and leading, field or remote, product demos;
- Efficiently and appropriately organizing and escalating any issues on all aspects including: billing, legal, security, onboarding, and technical inquiries for superior customer care;
- Capturing and managing all information and actions, related to the sales process of your leads, in our CRM system (Hubspot);
- Collaborating with your manager and our marketing department to generate new business by bringing up the needs and opportunities of the field;
- Gathering feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas of our offering;
- Educating customers on new features and releases;
- Participating in racing events;
- Becoming an ARIONEO product expert!
We’d love to meet someone with …
- 2 years of sales/business development experience preferably in the horse industry;
- Natural sales skills;
- Tech savviness to comfortably understand solution and use our sales tools such as our customer relationship management software (HubSpot);
- Experience managing pipelines and hitting targeted revenue;
- Demonstrated experience in negotiation and successfully closing deals;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with customers;
- A team player attitude with colleagues for smooth internal relationships;
- Advanced organisation skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and workload;
- Enthusiasm and appetite for working in a fast-paced environment.