Marketing Operations Executive
We are looking for a marketing operation executive to join our marketing operations team. The digital marketing operations team is a new and growing function that is responsible for effective promotional activity and management of on-site promotional content across all Tote.co.uk product verticals. In the last 12 months, the team has led developments in bonus capability and have substantially broadened the opportunity for effective and efficient bonussing for Tote customers. We are now looking to expand the team to grow our promotional footprint, whilst ensuring optimal operational activity across key trading days.
About the role:
You will be responsible for supporting the conceptualisation, implementation and analysis of retention marketing campaigns and activities across all Tote products. Day to day you will play a crucial role in creating, maintaining, and managing content across a range of channels and assist with digital marketing operational activity. Working with a variety of stakeholders across all departments you will support with the delivery of the marketing strategy and technical planning for the Marketing operational activity, overseeing the performance whilst maintaining smooth and agile processes and ensuring all output is on brand and within agreed timeframes.
Who we are:
We are proud stewards of the Tote, Great Britain’s pool betting operator since 1928. Backed by people from across British horse racing, UK Tote Group is led by a dedicated group of racehorse owners and breeders and racing fans who are passionate about revitalising the Tote.
We are a team of over 170 people with our HQ based in Wigan, Greater Manchester (WN3 5AZ). The role will be 37.5 hours per week and working days will be Tuesday to Saturday. We offer flexible hybrid working, a full induction and on the job training and a development plan will be put in place for anyone who joins the team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Delivering promotional campaigns including creating and crediting bonuses in line with the roadmap
- Delivering promotional content calendar, ensuring content is consistent across all platforms via our CMS (i.e., uploading games, scheduling content, and creating landing/promotion pages)
- Supporting with the delivery of emails, SMS, and push notifications across key trading days
- Providing effective briefs to designers, enabling consistent and engaging content to be produced
What you’ll need:
We are looking for candidates who have a passion for marketing and previous experience in a marketing operations or performance marketing role. Other skills and experience we are looking for candidates to be able to demonstrate are:
- Experience producing content across a range of channels including CRM and Websites
- An understanding of customer retention strategies
- Strong numeracy skills with the ability to analyse large sources of data
- Excellent written, time management and organisational skills with a strong attention to detail
- A keen interest in Horse Racing or the Gambling industry desirable but not essential
What we offer:
At UK Tote Group we are proud to offer our employees more than just a job, our employees are very important to us, and we like to recognise all the hard work they do with our rewards and benefits packages in addition to your basic salary. Our benefits include:
- Bonus scheme
- Company Shares Option Plan
- Contributary pension scheme
- Life insurance (4 x basic salary)
- Simply Health Cash Plan
- Holiday entitlement (33 days inclusive of bank holidays)
- Study Support and opportunity for progression and development
- Confidential 24/7 365 employee assistance helpline
- Agile and collaborative office environment with free parking, fruit, biscuits, and drinks
- Regular social events, charity events and volunteering opportunities
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love to hear from you.