Customer Relations Executive
One Team: Customer Relations Executive
Based at: Newmarket Racecourse
Contract type: 12-month Fixed Term Contract
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday with race day cover
Are you passionate about delivering the best customer experience possible? If so, we would love to hear from you!
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Relations Executive to join the team at our Newmarket racecourse. The candidate will need to proactively handle all aspects of the Region’s customer relations, including the promoting and selling of annual membership, tickets. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional administration skills, be confident to sell face to face and over the telephone and able to deal with customer queries.
The Successful candidate will
· Have highly developed customer service, communication, organisational and presentation skills
· Have extensive knowledge of all Microsoft packages.
· Have a proven record of negotiation and persuasion skills
· Have experience of working in an administrative customer service environment.
· Be used to working under pressure and in a demanding environment
· Possess a keen eye for detail
· Have strong skills in Workload prioritisation
The successful candidate will be required to work evenings and weekends to support racing when necessary.
The closing date for applications is 5th December. We reserve the right to bring this date forward should we receive a large volume of applications.
The Jockey Club is an equal opportunities employer. We want to create a workplace where you can be yourself, celebrating the fact that we are all individuals. We recognise the importance of having a culture where each other's differences are respected and we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining people from a diverse range of backgrounds.
We cannot accept applications made directly to Careers in Racing, however, please mention Careers in racing in your application.