- Arena Racing Company
- RH7 6PQ, Lingfield
- £21,500 - £25,750
- 25 Jan 2023
- 25 Feb 2023
- Grounds and Maintenance, Groundstaff
- Job Role
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Lingfield Park Resort has an exciting job opportunity for a Groundsperson to join our fantastic estates team.
What is ARC?
We embrace diversity
We develop our people
We care for our visitors
We think about our impact
We are proud of our sport
Work Perks of being a Groundsperson,..
- Annual passes to attend any of our 21 venues
- Discounted food & ARC days out
- Cycle to work scheme
- Holiday allowance increasing with length of service up to 28 days
- Company life assurance scheme
- Discretionary group annual bonus schemes to reward your hard work
- Support with study through our study assistance schemes
And so much more…
- Ensure estate grounds are maintained to the highest possible standards of safety and presentation
- Maintain records of work completed in all areas in logbooks provided
- To continually review working practices across the estate grounds
- Treat all equipment, tools and machinery responsibly with the upmost respect, wearing the relevant appropriate PPE
- Comply with all Health & Safety procedures associated with the departments at all times
About the role:
As a Groundsperson you will be responsible for the preparation and presentation of the turf and All-weather track, stables, estates grounds and other relevant facilities. The Groundsperson will need to use various gardening, agricultural equipment, machinery, vehicles and chemicals in the process of carrying out your duties.
The person we are looking for as a Groundsperson has…..
Previous experience of mowing, strimming, fertilising, weeding etc
Able to work individually or as part of a team
High level of time management skills
Friendly and approachable nature
Enjoy outdoor working
We are on a thrilling journey. So, to join us at our next destination, be a part of a winning team and to learn more about our company and this exciting opportunity apply today!
At ARC, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability that requires reasonable adjustments, please let us know; we will ensure that individuals with additional needs are provided reasonable adjustments to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.
We understand the value that diversity brings to our business and we are striving to create a working environment that is inclusive, psychologically and physically safe and ensures everyone can be heard and valued for their contributions. We are committed to making a consistent, top-down effort to be role models on what diversity, inclusion and belonging means in society.