Receptionist- Hilton Garden Inn
- Arena Racing Company
- Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- £8,600 per annum
- 14 Mar 2023
- 14 Apr 2023
- Office and Administration, Secretarial
- Contract Type
- Part Time
We are looking for a passionate and knowledgeable receptionist!
What is ARC?
We embrace diversity
We develop our people
We care for our visitors
We think about our impact
We are proud of our sport
Work Perks of being a receptionist with us…
- Annual passes to attend any of our 21 venues
- Discounted food & ARC days out
- Discounted hotel stays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Study assistant schemes
- Holiday allowance increasing with length of service up to 28 days
- Company life assurance scheme
- Discretionary group annual bonus schemes to reward your hard work
- Internal development programmes to help you progress
- Support with study through our study assistance schemes
And so much more…
About the role:
Supporting the Front Office team for 16 hours each week (based over two days) the Receptionist role will help manage the reception desk, providing a warm and welcoming service to all guests from arrival to departure, whilst ensuring all administrative work requirements are completed as per Hilton standards.
You will deal with incoming calls, taking of messages, using the online system, setting wake up calls and ‘Do not Disturb’ where appropriate. Allocating rooms correctly and to be able to enter them into the computer system. Handle and be responsible for all monies paid into reception, plus floats ensuring all monies are accounted for and there are no discrepancies. You will also support the F&B team by trying to upsell the restaurant and taking reservation bookings. As well as being a great team player and supporting the wider hotel when necessary.
The person we are looking for as a receptionist has…
- Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
- Previous experience within a hotel reception is a distinct advantage
- Educated to at least GCSE level or equivalent
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Competent level of IT proficiency
We are on a thrilling journey. So, to join us at our next destination, be part of a winning team and to learn more about our company and this exciting opportunity apply today.