Front Office Manager- Hilton Garden Inn
- Arena Racing Company
- Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- up to £28,000 per annum
- 21 Mar 2023
- 14 Apr 2023
- Management and Legal, Management
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are looking for a passionate and knowledgeable Front Office Manager at the 154-bedroomed Hilton Garden Inn onsite at Doncaster Racecourse, this is the perfect role for an Assistant Front Office Manager or Reception Supervisor looking to taken the next step in their career!
What is ARC?
We embrace diversity
We develop our people
We care for our visitors
We think about our impact
We are proud of our sport
Work Perks of being a Front Office Manager with us…
- Annual passes to attend any of our 21 venues
- Discounted food & ARC days out
- Discounted hotel stays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Study assistant schemes
- Holiday allowance increasing with length of service up to 28 days
- Company life assurance scheme
- Discretionary group annual bonus schemes to reward your hard work
- Internal development programmes to help you progress
- Support with study through our study assistance schemes
And so much more…
About the role:
The successful Front Office Manager will oversee the day to day running of the Front Office hotel operation, including reception and nights, to ensure accurate and customer focused de-livery of our service standards while exceeding brand expectations and maximise our reputation, revenue and profitability across all areas in line with budget expectations.
The Front Office Manager will lead your team to deliver lasting impressions to our guests whilst consistently achieving our Hilton brand standards to ensure they re-turn time and time again.
You will be a confident communicator with the ability to lead and develop your team, be a role model and ensure they are always friendly, helpful, smart and presentable with a passion to give excellent customer service.
The person we are looking for as a Front Office Manager has…
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Front Office Manager/Head Receptionist
- Knowledge of hotel systems and software (ONQ experience preferred)
- A sound knowledge of rooms sales & revenue management
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to work both individually and in a team
- Excellent customer service skills with a customer focused outlook
- Computer literate with an eye for detail
We are on a thrilling journey. So, to join us at our next destination, be part of a winning team and to learn more about our company and this exciting opportunity apply today!