We are looking for a passionate and knowledgeable Staffing Manager!
What is ARC?
We embrace diversity
We develop our people
We care for our visitors
We think about our impact
We are proud of our sport
Work Perks of being a Staffing Manager with us…
- Annual passes to attend any of our 21 venues
- Discounted food & ARC days out
- Discounted hotel stays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Study assistant schemes
- Holiday allowance increasing with length of service up to 28 days
- Company life assurance scheme
- Discretionary group annual bonus schemes to reward your hard work
- Internal development programmes to help you progress
- Support with study through our study assistance schemes
And so much more…
About the role:
The Staffing Manager will be responsible for the full planning of all casual labour within the regions racecourse's and will oversee all labour costings. Working alongside the Regional Catering and Events Manager this role will work within agreed commercial parameters with primary responsibility for the improvement of labour efficiency through training and team development.
The Staffing Manager will be focused on significant and constant levels of recruitment to enable us to have and maintain a large pool of casual workers across the entire southern region. In addition to this you will need to uphold professional relationships with external staffing agencies ensuring that all agency partners work within the company's high expectation in regard to event delivery.
This is a varied role involving operations, logistics, planning, administration and staff welfare. It is a great opportunity for anyone who is passionate about recruitment, team development and operational delivery across multiple venues.
PLEASE NOTE: This role is a FTC for 12 months. Based at Lingfield Park travel will be required between our venues within the South region including travel to Windsor, Great Yarmouth, Brighton and Fontwell Park.
The person we are looking for as a Staffing Manager has…
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in either a leisure, sporting or event-based business or a minimum 2 years' experience of HR or recruitment
- To be able to implement a labour strategy that will reduce the use of third-party suppliers and maintain cost to a minimum
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Strong IT and business systems literacy skills
- Excellent communicator
- Works well under pressure
- Customer service focused (internal and external)
- Excellent attention to detail
We are on a thrilling journey. So, to join us at our next destination, be part of a winning team and to learn more about our company and this exciting opportunity apply today.