We are looking for a passionate and knowledgeable Hospitality & Events Manager!
What is ARC?
We embrace diversity
We develop our people
We care for our visitors
We think about our impact
We are proud of our sport
Work Perks of being a Hospitality & Events Manager with us…
- Annual passes to attend any of our 21 venues
- Discounted food & ARC days out
- Discounted hotel stays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Study assistant schemes
- Holiday allowance increasing with length of service up to 28 days
- Company life assurance scheme
- Discretionary group annual bonus schemes to reward your hard work
- Internal development programmes to help you progress
- Support with study through our study assistance schemes
And so much more…
About the role:
We are looking to recruit a Hospitality and Events Manager to take a leading role within our South East Catering Hub.
Based at Lingfield Park Resort with travel to Fontwell Park and Brighton Racecourses, this role has responsibility for the management of our premium hospitality offering across all racedays at one of the country’s most prestigious sports venues, playing host numerous fixtures, concerts and events, including the innovative All Weather Championship Final.
Key duties of the Hospitality and Events Manager role include:
- To personally lead from the front, demonstrating proactive techniques in the efficient operation of the site within agreed budgetary parameters.
- Plan all duty rotas to cover event build up, operation and breakdown with appropriate personnel.
- To plan all non race day and race day hospitality staffing levels to include race day hospitality management detail.
- Liaise with the Business Co-ordinators/Events Executives to plan, monitor and develop event proposals and delivery techniques as required.
- Co-ordinate and deliver all administrative tasks as required for Race day and Non Race day events.
- Work closely with the Catering Operations Manager and Head Chef in the development of the site food and beverage strategy in order to maintain planned cost of goods.
The person we are looking for as a Hospitality & Events Manager has…
- Management experience in a high end food and drinks business or restaurant environment
- Is knowledgeable in licensing, food hygiene and health & safety theory and implementation
- Is a Personal Licence Holder (desirable)
- Has Good planning and organisational skills
- The ability to maximise sales opportunities and recommend improvements
- The ability to drive operational standards, championing attention to detail and exceed customer expectations
- Is proficient in IT Positive and approachable manner
- Has team player qualities and good oral communication
- Has high level of attention to detail
We are on a thrilling journey. So, to join us at our next destination, be part of a winning team and to learn more about our company and this exciting opportunity apply today.