About Us Sky Sports Racing is the eleventh Sky Sports channel and is dedicated to horse racing. Attheraces.com is the largest digital platform for horse racing in the UK and Ireland.
Overview of Role
With coverage that is trusted, informative and entertaining, we try to ensure that everything we do reflects the dynamism and excitement of the sport we love. We are looking for a Digital Media Executive to join our team.
You’ll help develop impactful and innovative digital content that drives engagement and new audiences across multiple social media channels. Reporting to the Executive Producer, you’ll work closely with the content team to help develop and execute engaging and innovative content.
- Manage the daily output on all ATR social media platforms, including X, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and TikTok.
- Create, distribute and manage digital content for audiences across different platforms.
- Drive social media engagement and seek new ways to communicate and distribute rich media content.
- Produce and distribute bespoke content at racecourses, training yards and events with SSR talent.
- Collate and present user data and use it to inform data driven content.
- Showcase digital racing content to a wider, more diverse and younger social audience across platforms to grow brand awareness and engagement.
- Liaise with sponsors and clients to produce and distribute digital shows.
Essential Skills/Experience You will be motivated and passionate about social media. You’ll have experience of managing social media channels and executing content across platforms.
- Knowledge of social media platforms, and best practice
- Previous experience working with creatives producing content for social media
- Basic video editing skills
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Strong organizational skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Good editorial judgement
- Creative thinker
- Flexibility to work shift patterns, including weekend
- Horse racing knowledge desirable but not essential
- Experience of using Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop desirable