Vinery Stud a leading thoroughbred nursery, is currently seeking reliable and self-motivated people to join our passionate and professional team. We are conveniently located just 10 minutes from Scone, in the hub of the Australian thoroughbred breeding industry. The picturesque Hunter Valley offers many boutique shops, sporting clubs, restaurants, and nearby wineries.
The position on offer is for yearling preparation team members with the following skills/characteristics:
- Previous experience with yearling preparation and sales presentation will be highly regarded, but not necessary.
- Integrity, passion, and enthusiasm with a 'can do’ approach.
- The proven ability to work collaboratively within a team and independently.
Vinery Stud provides an opportunity for the selected candidates to:
- Develop horsemanship skills Work with quality horses and within a top-class team.
- Develop industry connections and relationships.
- Attend major yearling sales across Australia with accommodation and travel paid for along with a generous sales allowance.
- Start immediately or at a mutually agreeable starting date with the potential for permanent employment.
An exemplary salary package including accommodation will be supplied to the right applicants. Please forward applications with your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you would like any further information, please don't hesitate to contact Sarah at the office on (02) 6543 8333. Applications will be handled with the strictest confidence.