An exciting opportunity has opened at Rebel Racing for a competent Book Keeper/Office Manager to work in our stunning offices at Sefton Lodge Stables.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years accounts experience with Sage 50 or similar system and preferably be part or fully AAT qualified. Good communication skills both verbal and written, attention to detail and the ability to manage workloads and complete tasks to a set time frame are essential.
Hours of work will be Monday - Friday, 8am - 1pm.
Duties will involve:
- Daily input of invoices received into the SAGE accounting system.
- Prepare invoices for payment on a weekly basis.
- Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details.
- Check daily banking activity and record incoming cash in the accounting systems.
- Send out sales invoices to customers.
- Liaise with customers to ensure timely settlement.
- Maintenance of purchase and sales ledgers.
- Conduct weekly/monthly bank reconciliations.
- Manage weekly payroll, including payments to staff, alongside payroll provider.
- Prepare monthly management accounts – including prepayments, accruals & fixed asset register.
- File VAT returns as required.
- Answer phone calls and emails from both customers and suppliers.
- Arranging & participating in monthly meetings.
- HR administration duties – new starters/holidays/overtime.
- Ad-hoc administration tasks to assist the Trainer.
- Competitive salary
- Double pool money
- Christmas bonus
To apply, please click the apply button or contact us on 01638 675780.