Richard Hannon Racing are looking for a full-time communications secretary.
We are seeking an individual who is highly literate, with strong written skills and excellent communication and organisational skills. You must have previous experience using Microsoft Office programmes, outlook e-mail, Adobe Photoshop and video editing software. A good knowledge and interest of the racing industry is essential.
The successful candidate will be joining a busy racing office and would be expected to work five days a week. Duties to include (but not limited to):
- Managing social media platforms
- Keeping the media page (website) updated with videos & photos
- Filming and editing owner video updates
- Written monthly owner progress reports
- Regular news articles (for website)
- Pre/post runner reports
You must be able to manage your own time and use your initiative to ensure deadlines are met.
Excellent wages paid weekly. Accommodation is available for the right person.
Please contact email@example.com to apply.