Matthew Smith Racing has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Foreperson
- Managing Staff and daily operations
- Staff rosters
- Educate and training new staff
- Basic veterinary skills including administering medicine, bandaging and checking legs
- Reporting back to Foreperson and Matthew
- Liaising with farrier, dentist, chiro, vets.
- Ability to operate a treadmill a plus but not essential as training can be provided.
- Assisting at the tie-up stalls each morning (saddling, checking over horses, legging on riders)
- Be positive, punctual and eager to succeed.
- Have extensive knowledge in horse care
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a racing stable or stud.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please get in touch with us
Whatsapp Danita on +61439782592