Are you an avid racing enthusiast looking to pursue a career in the industry, we have an exciting opportunity to join our commercial team as International Partnerships Executive where you will play a key role in the delivery of the international business strategy alongside the Head of International Partnerships.
Who we are:
We are proud stewards of the Tote, Great Britain’s pool betting operator since 1928. Backed by people from across British horse racing, UK Tote Group is led by a dedicated group of racehorse owners and breeders and racing fans who are passionate about revitalising the Tote.
Using best-in-class technology, digital innovation and customer engagement, we are developing the UK Tote into a modern British success story: a world-leading pools platform, reaching new audiences with innovative products. Looking after customers and supporting the sport will always be our number one priority.
We are a team of over 200 people with our HQ based in Wigan, Greater Manchester and a small office in central London (Kean Street, WC2B 4AS) where this role will be based. The role will be working any 5 from 7 and regular presence will be required in the London Office however we do offer flexible working and a full induction and training plan will be provided to anyone who joins the team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Delivering of a broad and deep network of direct commingling relationships across the world which enables a market leading relationship between UK Tote and all leading Pari-Mutuel operators
- Playing a key part of the management and growth of World Pool events, with a responsibility for ensuring the internal operations leading up to all events are in place
- Ensuring successful delivery and forward growth of World Pool and other multi-jurisdiction commingling events such as the Cheltenham Festival
- Proactively support key relationships with leading global Pari-Mutuel operators and international ADW partners
- Working with the Head of International Partnerships to manage relationships with racing media rights companies (RMG and ATR)
What you’ll need:
- Ability to demonstrate excellent project management skills
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills
- A good understanding of the UK and International horseracing industry
- Previous experience developing and growing relationships using a hands-on approach
- A passionate approach to developing an outstanding business
- An understanding of the Tote products and services and the markets in which they are being offered is advantageous but not essential
What we offer:
At the Tote you can expect a friendly working environment with a strong sense of teamwork and pride in what we do. Our company benefits package includes:
- Discretionary Bonus scheme
- Company Shares Option Plan
- Contributary pension scheme
- Life insurance (4 x basic salary)
- Simply Health Plan
- Holiday entitlement (25 days plus bank holidays)
- Confidential 24/7 365 employee assistance helpline
- Agile and collaborative office environment with free parking, fruit, biscuits, and drinks
- Regular social events, charity events and volunteering opportunities