Job title: Customer Relations Executive
Based at: Kempton Park/Sandown Park Racecourse
Contract type: Fixed Term 6-month contract
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
About the role
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Relations Executive to join our incredible team based at either Kempton Park or Sandown Park Racecourse on a 6-month Fixed term handling all aspects of our London Racecourses Customer Relations and covering the racecourse receptions.
About The Jockey Club
The Jockey Club stages thrilling sporting occasions and live events nationwide including The Grand National, The Cheltenham Festival & The Derby. Owning & operating 15 course’s, millions of people every year enjoy the special experiences we offer through racing, music, food and entertainment on raceday’s and beyond.
As the largest commercial group in British racing, we are guided by our mission to act for the long term good of the sport. Every penny we make goes back into racing to promote excellence within Britain’s second biggest spectator sport. Our people are what makes this possible
At The Jockey Club people are at the heart of what we do and drive our success. We are inclusive and actively seek to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives. Diverse, collaborative teams are pivotal to our success and support the potential and growth of all our people.
The Customer Relations Executive will
• Act as the point of contact for all customer service enquiries covering tickets, memberships, and site experience.
• Co-ordinate the race day membership and the on the day experience for The Jockey Club members.
• Oversee all aspects of Annual Badges, using proactive sales techniques, to convert enquires.
• Be the point of contact for the Ticketing department assisting in processing of transactions and enquiries.
• Grow group ticket sales through the management of relationships with coach, limousine companies and group travel organisers.
• Assist with the printing of pass cards as required for the region’s racecourses, and all associated administration for the fulfilment of annual members.
• Co-ordinate and respond as appropriate to customer complaints.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills.
• Be a team player with a ‘can do’ attitude.
• Be organised and able to priorities workload.
• Can remain calm in a busy sometimes pressurised environment.
• This is a full-time position covering 5 days per week with some weekend working required.
• Experience of working in a Customer Service or relationship management role
• Have excellent communication style with a passion for providing first class customer service.
• Thrive on contributing to a positive team environment.
• Super organised and able to priorities workload
• Ability to remain calm in a busy sometimes pressurised environment.
What we offer in return
• All colleagues can go along to any of our race day or music events free of charge - along with 3 friends or family with our TeamPass Ticket scheme.
• An award-winning pension scheme provider with a generous employer contribution
• A healthcare cash back plan enabling you to claim money back on health & wellbeing services.
• 25 days annual leave
• Access to a suite of Learning & Development training resources from renowned providers
• A whole host of other benefits including free eyecare vouchers, a ride to work cycle scheme & discounts across varying retailers & services.
If you think you have everything we’re looking for and more, then we’d love to hear from you. Don’t hang around, our closing date for this vacancy is 27 th November but we reserve the right to bring this forward if we have many applications.