Yulong Stud is seeking an experienced Stallion Groom.
Reporting to the Stallion Manager you will play an important role in the day-to-day operations of our stallion barn. This is a great opportunity to work in a brand-new world- class facility with an exciting group of stallions and team of experienced, passionate horse people.
Your duties would include but not be limited to:
- Assisting in the covering barn
- Parading stallions and liaising with clients
- General care for our stallions and stables
- Assistance in other areas of the farm as required from time-to-time
To be successful, you must demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Stallion handling experience
- Breeding barn experience (preferred, but we will consider applicants without)
- Driver’s licence
- A team player with a “can-do” attitude
- Reliable and with a great work ethic
- An eye for details and ability to communicate clearly
Yulong believes in recognising and developing talent from within, and for those who are interested in growth, Yulong is a quickly expanding premium brand with ever-evolving opportunities.
This is a full-time position and accommodation and an attractive salary package (including one-way flight for relocating) are available to the successful candidate.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.