Juddmonte is a leading international horseracing and thoroughbred breeding enterprise with farms in the UK, Ireland and USA; owner-breeder of over 100 Group/Grade 1 winners including Frankel, Enable & Kingman.
We are seeking full-time seasonal stud hands to join us at our farms in Newmarket for the busy 2024 foaling season.
The successful applicants will possess the following attributes:
- have some experience of working with mares and foals in a stud environment
- be able to demonstrate excellent horsemanship skills
- enjoy working as part of a team
- have an enthusiastic and professional attitude with a strong work ethic
- ability to use your own initiative
- health and safety awareness
This is an opportunity for individuals to expand their equine experience learning from a knowledgeable and successful team, whilst working with top class mares and foals.
Juddmonte offers excellent working conditions, a very competitive salary commensurate with experience, accommodation, and a benefits package which you would expect from an industry leader.
Applications, including a covering letter and CV, should be emailed to Vicki Desborough, Human Resources Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday 8 January 2024
In the event we receive enough suitable applications, we reserve the right to bring the closing date forward.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.