Juddmonte is a leading international horseracing and thoroughbred breeding enterprise with farms in the UK, Ireland and USA; owner-breeder of over 100 Group/Grade 1 winners including Frankel, Enable & Kingman.
Due to an internal transfer, we are now looking for an experienced, full time, permanent Stud Hand to join our small and friendly teams at our Newmarket farms.
To be considered you will:
- have experience of working with mares and foals in a stud environment
- be able to demonstrate excellent horsemanship skills
- enjoy working as part of a team
- have an enthusiastic and professional attitude with a strong work ethic
- ability to use your own initiative
- health and safety awareness
Juddmonte offers an excellent working environment, along with a very competitive salary and benefits package that you would expect from an industry leader.
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- a generous pension scheme
- cashback scheme
- life assurance
- additional out of hours/weekend payments.
Applications, including a covering letter and CV, should be emailed to Vicki Desborough, Human Resources Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 5 January 2024
In the event we receive enough suitable applications, we reserve the right to bring the closing date forward.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.