Juddmonte is a leading international horseracing and thoroughbred breeding enterprise with farms in the UK, Ireland and USA; owner-breeder of over 100 Group/Grade 1 winners including Frankel, Enable & Kingman.
We are now seeking a Head Gardener with a positive, forward-thinking approach, to head up a small team of gardeners at our Newmarket farms.
Working closely with the management team, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and knowledgeable individual, to take a leading role in the maintenance and development of the gardens at the prestigious Banstead Manor Stud.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent knowledge and expertise in both general horticulture and planting.
- Experience of managing staff, projects, budgets and contractors.
- An understanding of relevant H&S practices & legislation.
- RHS Level 3 Diploma in Horticulture, or equivalent.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Training and certification in arboriculture and/or use of chainsaws and other machinery.
Juddmonte offers excellent working conditions and a very competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience, which you would expect from an industry leader. We actively encourage learning and development and the successful candidate will be encouraged to continue to develop both themselves and their team.
For further information, please visit www.juddmonte.com
Applications, including a covering letter and CV, should be emailed to Vicki Desborough, HR Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 1st March 2024
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
In the event we receive a significant number of suitable applications, we reserve the right to close the application process early.